Culture Boutique Hotel: Springfield, MO
Hey friends! I'm doing a little back blogging today, so please bear with me as I catch up!
Jan. 21, 2017
Right now, I'm sitting in this beautiful room in Culture C-Street in Springfield. We're here simply to work on homework, sit in quietness, and celebrate my most recent accomplishment: my acceptance into Missouri State University's BSN to DNP program. I'm so incredibly humbled, so incredibly proud.
A couple things I love about this boutique hotel:
1. Our room has the cutest lemon tree growing near the window.
2. Culture C-Street has six rooms, each inspired and themed by a different city in Eurasia. We are staying two nights in the Jaipur suite. Open concept, minimalistic, all swoon.
3. This particular room, called the Jaipur suite, utilizes beautiful, natural lighting.
4. Your morning coffee is a pour over!
5. The entire hotel is located above their partner business, Eurasia Coffee & Tea (another beautiful space with a post to come!).
We stayed in the Jaipur Suite, and it was beautiful. Some other things I loved were that the employees were fantastic, the entire hotel was peaceful & quiet, and even the street area was quiet at night. We are very grateful for our stay!
You can book your stay at Culture Boutique here.
Let me know what you guys think of it!